MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Maintenance charges are payable in advance. In addition to the annual charges, any local taxes, such as sales tax etc. may be levied at the time of signing the contract may be charged at actual if applicable.
2. This agreement is initially for a period of one year commencing from the date of payment of maintenance charges.
3. No work shall be undertaken on Sunday, GAIT ICTL Computer Systems holiday and beyond office hours of company except by prior arrangement and at additional charge to the customer on a “Per Call Basis” at the standard rates currently in effect then.
4. GAIT ICTL Computer Systems shall provide the following services:
Preventive maintenance based on the specific need of each unit of the equipment as determined by company, including fabrication, necessary adjustments and replacement of unserviceable minor parts. Unscheduled on-site remedial maintenance, on request for repairing functions including reasonable replacement of unserviceable parts. The parts replaced will be new parts or parts equivalent to new in performance. These parts shall be furnished on an exchange basis. The removed parts will become the property of GAIT ICTL Computer Systems.
5. During the period of maintenance agreement the machine will not be relocated (or) transported without permission from GAIT ICTL Computer Systems, And on such condition company reserve its right to terminate this agreement forthwith. On such termination, Company shall have no obligation or liabilities arising out of this agreement and the customer shall have no right to claim any refund or compensation.
6. The customer shall provide full and free access to machines to provide service thereon.
7. The obligation of GAIT ICTL Computer Systems under this agreement excludes.
- Any major upgrading of the machine.
- Any major failure of Hard Disks and monitor picture tubes.
- Any work external to the machines, such as maintenance of non GAIT ICTL Computer Systems attachment, accessories etc.
- Repair of malfunction or damage due to accident, transportation, neglect, failure due to use of non-standard electrical power, air-conditioning or parts, Works due to alteration in machines by persons other than GAIT ICTL Computer Systems personnel.
8. This document constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of this agreement between the customer and GAIT ICTL Computer Systems and this agreement supersedes all proposals written or oral and all other communications and prior agreements between the parties and relating to the subject matter of this agreement signed by both parties.
- Desktop Computer – Rs. 3000.00 per year (without parts)
- Laptop Computer – Rs. 4000.00 per year (without parts)
B. TECHNICAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. AMC shall not cover the replacement of components or parts but will be limited to preventive and diagnostic calls meant for the repair of the machines.
2. Under AMC the cost of replacement of parts or components needed for repairs shall be borne by the customer at actual. An estimate of such cost will be provided by GAIT ICTL Computer Systems. The customer is free to by these parts or components himself and make it available to GAIT ICTL Computer Systems or may ask GAIT ICTL Computer Systems to arrange for these procurements.
Under the NMC GAIT ICTL Computer Systems may replace minor components to repair the machine without any cost to the customer at its own discretion.
3. GAIT ICTL Computer Systems is not responsible for any machine problem such as machine hanging, slow speed due to Software’s, Virus problem and any major failure of Hard disk drive, monitor picture tubes and Printer Heads.
4. GAIT ICTL Computer Systems engineer may be allowed to take the faulty component to the Test and Repair Center for due repairs if the need arise.
5. Equipment which have crossed the MTBF (Mean Time between Failure) shall not be considered for AMC.
6. GAIT ICTL Computer Systems will provide Preventive Maintenance Service call for every month.