Interested in animated stories, online gaming, smarter apps, virtual science projects, e-designing, e-greeting cards, online music videos, online news shows, ebooks, online tutorials, e-simulations, sensor-driven art and music projects???
Your wait is over…presenting an one-stop IT edutainment offering – Digital Yuva
Digital Yuva is an edutainment computer course exclusively designed for the youngsters of Rajasthan. The academic approach of the course focuses on the “work centric” education paradigm i.e begin with hands on work, derive knowledge from work and apply that knowledge to make the work more wholesome, useful and delightful. The ultimate objective is to empower learner to engage in enjoyable productive work.
Moreover keeping in mind the ever growing educational requirements of school students in this digital economy, this course stands out to be the one & only IT edutainment course of global standard in Rajasthan State.
Preferably 5th Standard passed student (Not compulsory)
1. The learner should go to the RS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ITGK). To find out a Digital Yuva centre nearest to your home, click here.
2. The learner should fill in an application form available at the RS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ITGK), along with the prescribed fees.
3. Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :
o Xerox copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner
o 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or black & White)
4. Once the learner submits his/her details, relevant documents and pays the fees, the RS-CIT ITGK coordinator will fill the learner details in the RKCL software and upload the learner data. Further, the ITGK coordinator will hand over a fee receipt.
5. Learner is expected to verify the online details filled in by ITGK.
6. After Payment Confirmation & Learner Code generation, the learner is eligible to start learning instantly through ERA, using his User id and password
2 Months (Total 100 hours; 2 hours per day: 6 days a week)
World class Learning Management System (LMS) platform – eLearning Revolution for All (ERA)
Rich Multimedia, eLearning content with a unique underlying pedagogy of Inform-to-Perform and Perform-to-Transform approach.
Examination & Evaluation
- No Final Exam but continuous comprehensive assessment
- Formative e-Assessment Sessions
- Convergence of Learning & Assessment
- Hands on Challenges for excitement & engagement
- Continuous improvement in Skill Mastery by using Real Life cases
- Continuous feedback for instant improvements
- E- Portfolio building as evidence reports to enhance employability
- Certification by RKCL, Jaipur
However continuous assessment will consist of two sections shown below:
Section 1 (auto-marking): Learning
- Viewing the Interactive eLearning Material
Section 2 (auto-marking): Interim Performance Test (IPT)
- Two Interim Performance Tests: Weekly enabled IPTs
- 5 Mid Term Exams
The medium of learning will be either in English or Hindi.
Click here to Download -> Digital Yuva Day Wise Break Up (typically 50 day calendar)
The Course Fee includes the charges for the Study Material.
Course Fee Rs 2000/- per learner
This fee structure has been made applicable from May 2013 onwards.
Total Fee is payable at the time of admission and is non-refundable and non-transferable
Content Source : http://eweb.rkcl.in/digitalyuva