Rajasthan State Certificate in Financial Accounting
This course will lead the Learner to a career path in Accounts & Finance industry. This course offers detailed understanding and hands on experience not only with Tally 9.0 but also with Tally.ERP 9.
Important Dates and Batch Schedules:
• All course – batches commence every month
• Last date of fee payment – 20th of every month
• Weekly Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday – Learning; Monday – Interim Performance Test
• Batch timings as per the convenience of the Learner
• 12th appearing/pass (minimum)
• RS-CIT or Equivalent course in Computer Fundamentals
• Basic knowledge of accounting
Suitable position as an Accounts Assistant cum ERP Assistant in Finance/ Accounts section in any organization
Mode of Delivery
• Self- learning sessions
• Interactive eLearning content
• Classroom Lectures
• Available at WAVE – Authorized IT Gyan Kendra (ITGKs)
- Duration: 100 hours : (10 weeks; 5 days per week; 2 hours per day)
The Academic Approach of the course focuses on the “work centric” education i.e. begin with work (and not from a book !), derive knowledge from work and apply that knowledge to make the work more wholesome, useful and delightful. The ultimate objective is to empower the Learner to engage in socially useful and productive work. It aims at leading the learner to his/her rewarding career as well as development of the society.
- Learners are given an overview of the course and its connection to life and work.
- Learners are then exposed to the specific tool(s) used in the course through the various real-life applications of the tool(s).
- Learners are then acquainted with the careers and the hierarchy of roles they can perform at workplaces after attaining increasing levels of mastery over the tool(s).
- Learners are then acquainted with the architecture of the tool or Tool Map so as to appreciate various parts of the tool, their functions and their inter-relations.
- Learners are then exposed to simple application development methodology by using the tool at the beginner’s level
- Learners then perform the differential skills related to the use of the tool to improve the given ready-made outputs.
- Learners are then engaged in appreciation of real-life case studies developed by the experts.
- Learners are then encouraged to proceed from appreciation to imitation of the experts.
After imitation experience, they are required to improve the expert’s outputs so that they proceed from mere imitation to emulation.
- Finally, they develop the integral skills involving optimal methods and best practices to produce useful outputs right from scratch, publish them in their ePortfolio and thereby proceed from emulation to self-expression.
- Interactive e Content at no extra cost
- Print Material in our IT Gyan Kendra (ITGK) – Library
Examination & Certification
The eLearning material is continuously punctuated with a variety of formative eAssessment experiences which in comparison with the traditional exam.
Internal Assessment Only.
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION: – Joint certificate by RKCL & Tally
- The medium of learning is English
- Interaction in Hindi with Learning Facilitator will be available if desired
Software for Hands-on:
- Tally 9.0
- Tally .ERP 9
1 Book on ‘Accounting on Computers Tally
This course offers the following modules: Module List is available with us separately
Rs.3000/*- (inclusive of course fees, examination fees and certification fees)
Content Source : http://eweb.rkcl.in/rscfa/