RSCIT | RKCL (GAIT ICTL)
RS-CIT is an Information Technology (IT) literacy course started by RKCL in the year 2009. It has made more than 15 lac learners IT literate till date. It is the most popular IT Literacy course in Rajasthan.
This Course Comprises Of:
- Reading and understanding a highly illustrated book
- eLearning based self-learning sessions
- Through eLearning Revolution for All (ERA)
- Providing hands-on practice sessions.
- Learning facilitation by certified professionals
- With academic interactions, assessments, and collaboration
After completing this course, the learners will emerge as confident and versatile users of Information Technology.
- You should have a keen desire to learn Information Technology
- You should preferably be a 10th Std. passed student. (Not compulsory)
RS-CIT Admission Process
- The learner should go to the RS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ITGK). (GAIT ICTL, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur)
- The learner should fill in an application form available at the RS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ITGK), along with the prescribed fees. The fees can be paid in three modes. To view the detailed fee structure, click here.
- Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :
- Xerox copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner
- 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or black & White)
- Once the learner submits his/her details, relevant documents and pays the fees, the RS-CIT ITGK coordinator will fill the learner details in the RKCL software and upload the learner data. Further, the ITGK coordinator will hand over a fee receipt.
- Learner is expected to verify the online details filled in by ITGK.
- ITGK coordinator will hand over the RS-CIT book (study material) whose cost is already included in the fee. The book is provided as per the medium selected by the learner (English, Hindi)
- After the learner receives the study material, the learner is eligible to start learning instantly through ERA, using his User id and password
**Note: Visually Handicapped learners are provided with RS-CIT Book in Braille Language (English Medium)
|Course Duration||12 Weeks: 11 weeks + 1 week of distributed holidays. Examination in the 13th week.|
|Lab Hours||66 (one computer to be shared by two learners)|
|Total Hours||132 hours: two hours per day.|
- For increased employability both in the public and private sector.
- For becoming Computer and IT savvy.
- For getting access to internet based information and knowledge.
- For improving personal work efficiency.
- For better negotiating in emerging digital work environment.
The Academic Approach of the course focuses on the “work centric” education i.e. begin with work (and not from a book !), derive knowledge from work and apply that knowledge to make the work more wholesome, useful and delightful. The ultimate objective is to empower the Learner to engage in socially useful and productive work. It aims at leading the learner to his/her rewarding career as well as development of the society.
- Learners are given an overview of the course and its connection to life and work.
- Learners are then exposed to the specific tool(s) used in the course through the various real-life applications of the tool(s).
- Learners are then acquainted with the careers and the hierarchy of roles they can perform at workplaces after attaining increasing levels of mastery over the tool(s).
- Learners are then acquainted with the architecture of the tool or Tool Map so as to appreciate various parts of the tool, their functions and their inter-relations.
- Learners are then exposed to simple application development methodology by using the tool at the beginner’s level
- Learners then perform the differential skills related to the use of the tool to improve the given ready-made outputs.
- Learners are then engaged in appreciation of real-life case studies developed by the experts.
- Learners are then encouraged to proceed from appreciation to imitation of the experts.
After imitation experience, they are required to improve the expert’s outputs so that they proceed from mere imitation to emulation.
- Finally, they develop the integral skills involving optimal methods and best practices to produce useful outputs right from scratch, publish them in their ePortfolio and thereby proceed from emulation to self-expression.
Learners will receive a highly illustrative book called Computing essentials By Timothy J. O’Leary & Linda I. O’Leary
The examination will be conducted offline at different examination centres of the state by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota and the university will issue certificate to the successful candidates.
English & Hindi
eLearning of this course is available in 6 languages:
Course Contents :
IT Tools & Fundamentals
The Course Fee includes the charges for the Study Material.
Course Fee Rs 2850/- per learner
This fee structure has been made applicable from April 2012 onwards
Total Fee is payable at the time of admission and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
In case if a learner is not successful in the first attempt of the exam, he/ she may appear for a re-examination by paying a re-examination fee of Rs.300/- to ITGK ,whom s/he has registered with. A learner can appear for maximum three re-exams. Fees for each event is charged separately.
Note: A foresaid amount of Rs 300 /- does not include Training or any other services except allowing the Learner to reappear for one specific reexam event.
Content Source : http://eweb.rkcl.in/rscit
Click Here To Download Objective Question Bank -1 For Help in RSCIT Main Examination – Guide (Final – 12 Pages)
GAIT ICTL ITGK CODE – 21290023
Director – Vikram Sharma
Address Head Office – Shastri Nagar – Jaipur
129, Ram Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Opp Sonkhya Hospital, Near ICICI ATM, Kanwatia Circle, Jaipur – 302016
Address Branch Office – C-460, Mahesh Nagar, Near Vivek Public School & Ambedkar Girls College , Jaipur Pincode: 302015 , Tahsil: Jaipur, District : Jaipur
Contact No – 9828063784
RSCIT Registration Certificate
Rajasthan State – Certificate in Information Technology